Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Last Waltz of In the Tradition


After nearly three years producing and hosting "In the Tradition" on community radio WCUW, Worcester, Massachusetts  I will be moving on. It has been a pleasure presenting, both live in studio and by telephone, many artists who I have become personal friends. Tonight I'll be playing their music for the last time. Until I land somewhere else, that is. 

Read full details and view three years' worth of program history on the program's blog at ... 

In the Tradition 12/11 - The Last Waltz




I expect a few calls from past guests "In the Tradition" has been proud to support. Confirmed so far... Si Kahn, Darol Anger, Gerry Katz (Boston Bluegrass Union), Sean Smith (BCMFest), Maggie MacKay (Chasing Blue) ..... more are being added, and no doubt there will be surprises.

Tune in:
WCUW - 
91.3fm / streaming at wcuw.org / live365 app
Tuesday, 12/11/12, 7-9pm eastern.

So long, it's been good to know ya!

p.s. I will be maintaining the In the Tradition facebook page, keep in touch!

No comments: